What's new

More stuff...Trees, Moon, and a re-edit

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
98
Location
Houston, TX
Don't get your hopes up. They're not that great, but I thought I'd post them anyways...

1. Trees
treeforum.jpg


2. Moon (original color file)
Moonforum.jpg


3. Moon (B&W edit)
MoonBWforum.jpg


4. IR Scott (Original one I already Posted)
IRforumcopy.jpg


5. IR Scott (New version, I think it's better...what do you think)
IRforumm.jpg
 
wow! I love number 2 and the last one!
Great work!
 
I really love the first one. My eye goes in different directions every time all over the picture. Very nice.
 
I love #2!!!

as for the IR... I like the edit, it's certainly great, but I still prefer the original. But both of them give out a different feeling, so they they're both great!
 
In #1 I love how the closer branches are out of focus. Good shot! Makes me feel like I'm inside a bird's nest looking up at the sky. :D
 
Thanks guys :)
I'll be able to go further than my back yard tomorrow. I'll have a car, so just you wait :lol:
 
clarinetJWD said:
Thanks guys :)
I'll be able to go further than my back yard tomorrow. I'll have a car, so just you wait :lol:
:lmao:
 
Awsome series! 1, 2 and 4 are killer shots. I prefer the B&W IR over the red one. Good stuff.
 
Thanks guys! And yes, it is a Dinosaur. I took this on my recent trip to Jurrassic Park.


Actually it's just a 1/2.5 sec shutter speed and someone happened to be walking by ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom