More Washington DC Photos

EricBrian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Street with Cherry Blossom Trees
2378152243_1201ed5489.jpg

I don't know her name... do you ? if so, please tell me.
2378053639_52b2866304.jpg

The image is a little soft when large. But, I liked it. :)
2378861918_3fb451f609.jpg

Cherry Blossoms close up
2378810598_80daa45f66.jpg

Uhm, ok. I don't know for a fact, so I am going out on a limb here... the American Red Cross Building.
2378911816_459c00bb48.jpg

Corcoran Museum of Art
2378092357_3df95de457.jpg

Daughters of the American Revolution Building
2378964238_a1772635da.jpg

The gold statue looks like Nike (the Greek Goddess, not the shoe) although that's just a guess.

edit: According to this page the statue is called Winged Victory, which is also the name of a very famous statue of Nike (Victory) that's at the Louvre, so maybe I was right.

#4 worked best for me. I liked the DOF of, coloring and the general composition of the shot. Nice job!

Bull,

Thanks for the info. How did you find it so fast?

Empty,

Thanks for the comment. I plan on printing that one. I hope it will look good.

Eric

I have always wanted to see DC when the cherry blossoms are in bloom. Lucky you! I too really like the fourth shot.

Bull,

Thanks for the info. How did you find it so fast?

Empty,

Thanks for the comment. I plan on printing that one. I hope it will look good.

Eric

Well I thought it looked like Nike (victory) so I started googling things, and when I put in "washington dc statues gold winged victory" I came up with that site. The things you'll do as a student avoiding real work.

Well I thought it looked like Nike (victory) so I started googling things, and when I put in "washington dc statues gold winged victory" I came up with that site. The things you'll do as a student avoiding real work.

Again, thanks. :)

Thank you too, Antarctican. Yeah, the Tidal Basin is incredibly beautiful this time of year with all the trees in bloom. If I were brave, I'd take one of those boats out to the center and create like a panoramic image of the whole thing. But, I don't want to take my cam out there.

I was just looking to see if you had another thread with a Tidal Basin shot!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back