What's new

More..

Weaving Wax

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
678
Reaction score
0
Location
U.S.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
brokenpole.jpg


Oneway.jpg


This was done one accident. This may look like it was shot at dusk, but it was actually shot at 2 in the afternoon. I was on my daily walk when I saw the sign had stuff written on it and decided to take the picture. The only problem is, the picture was too dark, so I thought if I used the flash it would bring out the image more... It actually reflected off of the metal sign and made a cooler effect than I wanted to do originally. That glow was created with the flash, not photoshop. I did add a little grain and did a little brightness/contrast touch-ups to it, though..

Thanks for looking..
 
Bump.
 
the second one is really cool

that at night could turn out awesome
 
Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom