cpeay No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 29, 2010 Messages 721 Reaction score 589 Location Orem, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2012 #1
Parker219 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 27, 2012 Messages 2,288 Reaction score 661 Location Orlando, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2012 #2 I think the processing is....interesting. I can see how some people may not like it, but for me....I like it because it is not something you see everyday. Plus I am a sucker for an interesting sky! - :thumbup:
I think the processing is....interesting. I can see how some people may not like it, but for me....I like it because it is not something you see everyday. Plus I am a sucker for an interesting sky! - :thumbup:
D dalex100 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 158 Reaction score 8 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 6, 2012 #3 Very great picture. I think it's very good, but the "blacks" are a little bit too black, if you know what I mean.
Very great picture. I think it's very good, but the "blacks" are a little bit too black, if you know what I mean.