What's new

morituri te salutant

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
14,491
Reaction score
206
Location
Europe 67.51°N
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken last year in
Colonia Ulpia Traiana, Germania Inferior, Imperium Romanum

0685.jpg
 
YOU were in the APX last year and never told me? (Well, but ok, the last time I was there is about ... 11 years ago, I think Sabine was 3...). This is not a stitched pano, is it? Just a pano-crop of ONE photo, taken on a bright and sunny day? Where are all the other tourists, though?
 
It is not stitched, just a panorama crop.

it was very bright, but very hazy at the same time.

You know I have ways and means to get rid of the tourists in all locations ;)

YOU were in the APX last year and never told me? (Well, but ok, the last time I was there is about ... 11 years ago, I think Sabine was 3...). This is not a stitched pano, is it? Just a pano-crop of ONE photo, taken on a bright and sunny day? Where are all the other tourists, though?
 
You know I have ways and means to get rid of the tourists in all locations ;)

You just stand there?

And they run???

:greenpbl:
 
You just stand there?

And they run???

:greenpbl:

Almost, but most of the time it also requires me to make a grunting noise and to pretend I might break free from my leash :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom