Morning and Twilight

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
MT.jpg

Really like this one, tones look great, composition is interesting and the content conveys the title so well.

Just being realllllllllly nitpicky...I might suggest cropping out the brightest area along the top. It just seems to emphasize the rest of the picture a bit more in my opinion. Although its possible it may also lose a little something, too.

Great shot!

I think the space near the top adds to the picture. If you remove it you are left with tons and tons of tree branches...not much negative space. If you crop it out it might seem to busy.

MT3.jpg

I'll let everyone decide for themselves but, Chase, I think I like it. Though the sky didn't originally bother me as much, it definitely helps eliminate it as a possible distraction and the composition seems a bit tidier now.

Tuna

YES! tuna is back black and white :) welcome home Tuna! very nice picture!

This is a gorgeous picture. I love the contrast of young and old (this would have been a great entry for this months competition!) and there's something about the tone of this I really love.

Have to say, I prefer the second cropped version for the reasons mentioned above. It does tidy up the image and puts the focus back on the couples. Excellent shot.

The males are almost positioned identically, nice capture....and I like the cropped version better, cleaner.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back