Morning Bloom

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
11142034-studio.jpg

Hello Kirk ... my apologize for being critique here but colours are dull, \wo contrast .. this photo deserves a bit more post-processing ... just adjust curve and get black point ... may I share my version please ?

Hello Kirk ... my apologize for being critique here but colours are dull, \wo contrast .. this photo deserves a bit more post-processing ... just adjust curve and get black point ... may I share my version please ?

I generally like my pics with more color and vibrancy myself but lately I've been seeing critique on others peoples pics (and mine) saying they don't like too much vibrancy, etc. so I purposely kept the color levels down. See where that got me, I try to please one crowd and end up displeasing another. Thanks, I'll just go back to doing pics how I like and not worry about what others think of them if it's just a matter of personal preference. Can't please everyone.

I re edited it and this is how I like it. Thanks for pointing that out, though, I'm more comfortable with this.
11142034-studio-studio.jpg

Last edited:

I generally like my pics with more color and vibrancy myself but lately I've been seeing critique on others peoples pics (and mine) saying they don't like too much vibrancy, etc. so I purposely kept the color levels down. See where that got me, I try to please one crowd and end up displeasing another. Thanks, I'll just go back to doing pics how I like and not worry about what others think of them if it's just a matter of personal preference. Can't please everyone.

I re edited it and this is how I like it. Thanks for pointing that out, though, I'm more comfortable with this.
View attachment 204974

much better :)

I thought the 1st one was blurry until I zoomed in on it. I do like the 2nd one better. Nice job.

I thought the 1st one was blurry until I zoomed in on it. I do like the 2nd one better. Nice job.

Thanks, appreciate it. Yeah, some of those petals that are out of focus are pretty soft and can be deceiving if you don't look close.

You can't beat a bit of lovely morning glory:hopelessness:.

I prefer the edit too.

i prefer the second edit as well. gorgeous image.

Most reactions

Back