What's new

Morning Colors on the Rocks

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a shot taken from Flagler Beach Florida recently, taken with a Canon 40D, Canon 10-22 wide angle with a Singh Ray warming polarizer and a 2 stop GND filter, tripod mounted, your comments are always appreciated :thumbup:

4331968349_d9f5be74c0_b.jpg
 
Thanks Mersad, I appreciate your comment :thumbup:
 
The filters really make it pop. Would be interesting to see different versions with just the ND and with none to compare. Colours look stunning and also the water movement capture.
 
This is a really nice shot. At first glance I thought it was HDR, but looking at it again, well, bravo....
 
Wow...thats a great image!
 
Nothing to complain about here.. If I were to have one reservation it would be too much lower third. I would have tilted just a little bit towards more sky and less sand, but this is a very nice image.

the Iconic Image
 
thanks for the comments everyone :mrgreen:
no hdr here :mrgreen:
as far as the foreground I have had mixed opinions on other forums as well,, I liked the textures and color and how the color ties into colors in the sky, there are also leading lines in the foreground that guide my eye to the "star" aspect of the shot shich is the rock with the water flowing over the edge, I did like the sky that morning thought too :thumbup:
Thanks again for the comments
 
I love your shot, the texture of the sand in the foreground, the sharp sky and then the soft water. It's a beauty.
 
Magnificant, your angles of the water shots I have seen really make this work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom