Morning Dew

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ISO 250, f/6.3, 1/640 sec, 552 mm.

11142156-studio2.jpg

Jesus wept mate, that's a great rendition. The profile of the wasp (?) is fantastic. The dew drops are secondary imo and the shot would still be great without them.

It's of no consequence. I know how his mind works.

Jesus wept mate, that's a great rendition. The profile of the wasp (?) is fantastic. The dew drops are secondary imo and the shot would still be great without them.
One shouldn't be too literal, especially with me. Thanks, mate, and guess what, the dew drops were secondary. I was only trying to capture the wasp but I couldn't think of a good name for it when posting it here so I just went with 'morning dew.' Had nothing to do with the subject in the picture.

It’s a wonderful photo, with or without the dew.

One shouldn't be too literal, especially with me. Thanks, mate, and guess what, the dew drops were secondary. I was only trying to capture the wasp but I couldn't think of a good name for it when posting it here so I just went with 'morning dew.' Had nothing to do with the subject in the picture.
I knew that but others couldn't see it. Great play on subjective distraction methodology. Nice one😉

Nice shot. The wasp looks as though it's worshipping the flower.

Wow what a superb shot

Most reactions

New Topics

Back