ISO 100
25 Sec.
GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR
63mm Equivalent

(Processed In LR & PS)

Morning Fog At Helmetta Lake.jpg

Cheers And Thanks For Looking,

Enezdez

Wow- zero breeze that morning! Nice capture.

i like this one quite a bit. great foreground, the two long blades of grass pointing to the dock tie it all together.

have you had a chance to use the new 20-35mm yet? i wanted to preorder it, but was going to be away so i didn't. i can't seem to find one in stock now, but i'm not in a big rush.

Wow- zero breeze that morning! Nice capture.

@Peeb Thanks, I shot it this morning, I couldn't believe the temperature had dropped to 44 degrees... lol

i like this one quite a bit. great foreground, the two long blades of grass pointing to the dock tie it all together.

have you had a chance to use the new 20-35mm yet? i wanted to preorder it, but was going to be away so i didn't. i can't seem to find one in stock now, but i'm not in a big rush.

@nokk Thank you very much...no I have not had the opportunity to play with the new 20 - 35mm as of yet...in the meantime I do have a Nikon D850 with the 14-24 lens, so I am not in a rush...I wanted to get the 23mm just never got around to it...currently I only have primes for the GFX System (45mm, 80mm, & 110mm) - thanks again!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back