1 Sec.
GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR
63mm Equivalent
NISI Black Mist Filter 1/8
(Processed In LR & PS)

Autumn Sunrise At Helmetta Lake.jpg

Cheers And Thanks For Looking,

Enezdez

I guess nobody like my image....lol. Will have to shoot it again tomorrow morning! :cool:

the sun is a little too high in the sky to call it a sunrise. the scene itself is nice enough, but the purple editing doesn't tickle my fancy. the purple frame really doesn't work either. i'd like to see more of the autumn colors (sans purple) in the trees with the pond and dock. the fog on the water is a nice touch.

Not at all - I like it, just overlooked it! I love lavender/purple skies like this. Looks like a fairyland. The mist is lovely and the moon behind the tree adds some mystery.

It's over the top as far as processing goes, so it's likely not going to be everyone's cuppa tea. So what? ;) You like it, I like it...it's not a bad thing to create a fanciful image. Fun stuff!

the sun is a little too high in the sky to call it a sunrise. the scene itself is nice enough, but the purple editing doesn't tickle my fancy. the purple frame really doesn't work either. i'd like to see more of the autumn colors (sans purple) in the trees with the pond and dock. the fog on the water is a nice touch.

@nokk Thanks for your input but that's the moon, not the sun... :cool:

Not at all - I like it, just overlooked it! I love lavender/purple skies like this. Looks like a fairyland. The mist is lovely and the moon behind the tree adds some mystery.

It's over the top as far as processing goes, so it's likely not going to be everyone's cuppa tea. So what? ;) You like it, I like it...it's not a bad thing to create a fanciful image. Fun stuff!

@terri Thank you very much and "Happy Sunday!"

@nokk Thanks for your input but that's the moon, not the sun... :cool:

@terri Thank you very much and "Happy Sunday!"
that makes more sense for calling it a sunrise. but i wouldn't have guessed that on my own.

Most reactions

Back