What's new

Morning Light

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
5,358
Reaction score
73
Location
Santa Barbara, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I stopped briefly on my way to work this morning, hoping to shoot for a class project. The light wasn't really right for it (too early) but I did try to take advantage of the beautiful morning light. This is from "midtown" Cleveland, where there are quite a few abandoned factories.

building_blue.jpg
 
I dont' see anything wrong with the lighting, but i do see something wrong with the tilt. It doesn't look like it should be there.
 
The light was not right for what I had in mind for my project. This is not for my project.
 
Blue hour in the morning.
Lovely light.
Very special and quite rare, I think. So I am happy to see you stopped and took photos in THAT particular light.

While I see that you wanted the street light to come into the frame JUST THERE in that upper right corner, and while I appreciate that fact, I am not happy with the tilt you had to give the building for that, either...
 
nice blue, I’m OK with the tilt, but i'm think ever more would be good
 
very nice I wish we had some mornings like this as in uk atm all its been is grey grey and more grey! yipee! :lol:
 
Thanks for your comments everyone. Tilt is something that is not for everyone, that is clear to see :p I used to really not be a fan, and never tried shooting anything tilted, but I've grown a subtle appreciation for it. Jeff, I agree that maybe more tilt would be better. It's sort of in between.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom