Morning @ Myakka

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A shot of a sandhill crane next to the edge of the lake on an overcast/hazy morning. Taken @ Myakka River State Park.

408-studio.jpg

Can someone help me with this ban being cleared? This is a shot from my pc at work and apparently the ban wasn't lifted for me on that pc and I can't log into Photo Forums when I'm there. Thank you!

001-studio.jpg

Last edited:
A shot of a sandhill crane next to the edge of the lake on an overcast/hazy morning. Taken @ Myakka river State Park.

View attachment 266285

Can someone help me with this ban being cleared? This is a shot from my pc at work and apparently the ban wasn't lifted for me on that pc and I can't log into Photo Forums when I'm there. Thank you!

View attachment 266286
Ah, but it's on record that you weren't banned. You left for your own reasons. Silly boy😁

A shot of a sandhill crane next to the edge of the lake on an overcast/hazy morning. Taken @ Myakka river State Park.

View attachment 266285

View attachment 266286
@terri can you fix this?

Ah, but it's on record that you weren't banned. You left for your own reasons. Silly boy😁
Why do you constantly try to stir up trouble? Is it boredom or you just can’t help yourself? Maybe you should think about your motivation before you post.

@terri can you fix this?

Why do you constantly try to stir up trouble? Is it boredom or you just can’t help yourself? Maybe you should think about your motivation before you post.
Trouble? When the hell did I cause any trouble? Someone is telling lies it appears.

Do not try to belittle me. I always consider my motivation before I post. Maybe you need to lighten up.

Trouble? When the hell did I cause any trouble? Someone is telling lies it appears.

Do not try to belittle me. I always consider my motivation before I post. Maybe you need to lighten up.
Maybe you should un-involve yourself in a matter that doesn't concern you. Do not try to belittle a moderator. Maybe you should run outside and play.

View attachment 266285

View attachment 266286
Hi Kirk - can you PM me the IP address being used? I'll take it from there. Thanks! :)

Maybe you should un-involve yourself in a matter that doesn't concern you. Do not try to belittle a moderator. Maybe you should run outside and play.
Lolz!

I’m not sure who you are calling a liar here? Posting comments meant to provoke a response then telling people to lighten up when they call you on it is internet troll gaslighting. As a member I would just ignore you but as a mod it’s my responsibility to tell you to knock it off.

I’m not sure who you are calling a liar here? Posting comments meant to provoke a response then telling people to lighten up when they call you on it is internet troll gaslighting. As a member I would just ignore you but as a mod it’s my responsibility to tell you to knock it off.
Aye, right🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back