What's new

Morning Road

John_Olexa

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
437
Reaction score
49
Location
Maryland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not my specialty. So if anyone wants to play with it help yourself, just tell me what you did so I can learn. All I did was crop & sharpen.

CopyofIMG_5916-2.jpg
 
Very kewl lighting John!

Good job capturing it! :thumbup:
 
Thanks!! I planned out the place and time a few days before, but wanted to wait till the weekend so I could get the shot without getting run over LOL. I was at the top of another hill and had to watch behind me as well as in front!

Great state ! I was born in PA , just outside Pittsburgh. :thumbup:
 
That's quite nice. Looks really good with what you did.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom