ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2013 #1
Ysarex93 87 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 7,717 Reaction score 4,577 Location St. Louis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2013 #2 :thumbup: very nice. How about a little altered reality -- I cut off the top and slid it over to the left. Joe
:thumbup: very nice. How about a little altered reality -- I cut off the top and slid it over to the left. Joe
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Hmmmmmm. mebbe - mebbe. I will have to add a bit more entry light at the left for that to work adequately, but your suggestion has some interesting possibilities.
Hmmmmmm. mebbe - mebbe. I will have to add a bit more entry light at the left for that to work adequately, but your suggestion has some interesting possibilities.
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Like this perhaps?