SympL TPF Noob! Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 407 Reaction score 0 Location Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2008 #1 Please enjoy.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 So beautiful! These make me wish I were closer to the seaside so I had more chance to be there at any time of the day (like this early morning time). The smooth water photos are always so soothing!
So beautiful! These make me wish I were closer to the seaside so I had more chance to be there at any time of the day (like this early morning time). The smooth water photos are always so soothing!
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2008 #3 It's very gentle and elegant. I love the colors and the whole setting. It just takes you in.
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2008 #4 Awesome shot! The composition just keeps leading you in from rock to rock
Jet915 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 80 Reaction score 13 Location Pensacola, FL for now Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2008 #5 That is a beautiful shot.
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2008 #6 stunning shot.
SympL TPF Noob! Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 407 Reaction score 0 Location Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thankyou all for sharing your thoughts. LaFoto, I wish I lived closer to the coast as well, just to have that time to explore would be wonderful.
Thankyou all for sharing your thoughts. LaFoto, I wish I lived closer to the coast as well, just to have that time to explore would be wonderful.
Rmac TPF Noob! Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 167 Reaction score 2 Location S.W. Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2008 #8 Beautiful image, the composition is really nice. Mac,
SympL TPF Noob! Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 407 Reaction score 0 Location Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 30, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Thanks Mac, I appreciate your comment.
H Hokiehall TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 191 Reaction score 11 Location Central Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 30, 2008 #10 Very beautiful shot. The coastlines I see around here are the wide sandy beaches. They are great for sunning and swimming but not very photogenic.
Very beautiful shot. The coastlines I see around here are the wide sandy beaches. They are great for sunning and swimming but not very photogenic.
SympL TPF Noob! Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 407 Reaction score 0 Location Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 30, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Thankyou Kim for commenting.