Mosque,Tower and Church

Perhaps correcting the perspective distortion will heighten the impact?
I certainly agree with this assessment. It's one of the 1st things I noticed in picture 1. Overall, I like pic 2. colors are vibrant, yet realistic.

awesome, how do you get the over processed look on number 4? agreeable it's unrealistic but also creative and pretty cool!

I think that shots 1 and 2 have a more preferable HDR processing to them than I have seen from you before. They appear to be much more real looking HDRs, and that's something that I like.

3&4 seem to have some heavy handed processing done to them. The sun in 4, and the flare created from it also work against that particular photo.

awesome, how do you get the over processed look on number 4? agreeable it's unrealistic but also creative and pretty cool!

Over processed looking HDR- I use filters that bring out more detail than what the normal photo shows. I usually will bring out more color out of the photo and in some cases bump up vibrance and saturation.

If you are into this look I highly recommend either Topaz Adjust or Nik color effex. I have both but prefer Nik. There are a lot of filters to build off of in both these software programs.

Took some time to try and correct some CC people have given me.

got rid of that lime green flare - took a while cloning and spot healing.

church1a by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

got rid of the sun but left a highlight at the edge. Same thing clone and spot healing

tower1a by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

did some distortion control

mosk1A by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

vipgraphx said:
Took some time to try and correct some CC people have given me.

got rid of that lime green flare - took a while cloning and spot healing.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vipgraphx/6812964787/
church1a by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

got rid of the sun but left a highlight at the edge. Same thing clone and spot healing
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vipgraphx/6812964569/
tower1a by VIPGraphX, on Flickrement

did some distortion control
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vipgraphx/6812964411/
mosk1A by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

Nice edits! I like the one with the removed flare. Now the eye moves around the frame without the major distraction of the flare as it was before.

I personally didn't mind the sun behind the tower .. Gave it another element but people see things differently for sure !

3 looks better too.

yeah I have not had a lot of time to go and take photos :er: so I thought I would work on these and see what I could do with them. I was not sure if I was going to be able to take out that flare but with some effort it was possible. The tower I did not mind the sun and when I shot it I purposly positioned the camera to get some sun however I wanted to see how it would look like without the sun as per some of the C &C honestly I like them both. I like the highlight edge on the new one. The last photo of the mosque/church what ever it is I thought I would try to hit it with some lens correction using the perspective manipulator. I personally like the distortion that the wide lens gives in some cases and others I don't but, once again just trying something based off of C&C.....

Thanks!

The update with the removed flare is much better. :thumbup: Nice job cloning it out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back