Moss

kiwiluke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Woke up one morning and found this growing on the roof outside my window, had to climb halfway out the window and hold the camera at full streech to get close enough but i think it was worth it, and before someone asks, no there was no way to remove the paint chip without breaking my neck, and for all that i love photography, i don't love it that much!
Hope you like,
Luke

moss2.jpg

"Moss"?

Moss suggests there is something GREEN to be seen! :lovey:
So LaFoto MUST go and open this thread. Any thread that suggests there is some green as can be seen in nature will fascinate her! :biggrin:

And this one DOES.
Mostly so along with the story.
And hey, love for photography is one thing.
Breaking your neck for it and therefore no longer being able to take photos of green things is totally another! :shock: We would NOT want that to happen!!!!!!

Love the little droplets hanging to the moss flowers!

thanks MG, it was actually taken in you neck of the woods, in a village called Selborne in North East Hampshire near the town of Alton, so keep a look out of your window and maybe you'll see similar growth,
La Foto, will keep in mind that you like green things and post a few shots for you
Luke

That is very cool. Did you use a macro lens or extension tubes?

nothing as technical as that, i use a minolta dimage Z2 which has a very good macro mode (2 infact regular macro and super macro, i used super macro for this,) then as i mentioned earlier i lent out the window and used the roof to steady the camera, i would love a good DSLR with a macro lens, but i still have to save up for a while yet, meanwhile my trusty Z2 servers me well
Luke

BA moss Shot! Massive Props.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back