What's new

Most Amazing Thing Ever!

Verbal

$100
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
148
Location
Washington State
Ha, made ya look!

Anyway, I took most of the day off of work today, and decided to go on a photoshoot.

I live in an amazing area...15 minute walk from downtown Bellingham, across the street from a beautiful park, and very close to a beautiful waterfront!





 
I LOVE train graffiti--I find it absolutly fascinating that someone takes the time to paint such intricate things on a rail car that'll soon be gone. I"m sure that BN or UP hates it, though.
 
nealjpage said:
I LOVE train graffiti--I find it absolutly fascinating that someone takes the time to paint such intricate things on a rail car that'll soon be gone. I"m sure that BN or UP hates it, though.

and I love how they broke the tag over 2 cars

great capture
 
Yes, that waterfront does look lovely and inviting :D ... well. Not. But you captured it really well. Dull, wet... all those elements that would make me not even go OUT, let alone TAKE out the camera, I'm afraid.

But the graffiti is best!
That one I like very, very much, too.
 
Uncle Pennybag from Monopoly rokks! :hail:
 
haha Dikkie, I didn't know his name before. Ashamed, I should be!

They're so interesting, I love the trains, but I love how.. unwelcoming the harbour looks. :) Amazing!
 
love that last shot verb, great capture. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom