Most beautiful mom-to-be I've ever worked with.

Discussion in 'The Professional Gallery' started by twocolor, May 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. twocolor

twocolor No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I agree. If you read through my replies, you'll see I'm agreeing with most of the critique. The one point I'm trying to make is that the orchard does have a sweet spot in the hearts of the locals here. From here on out I'll keep my mouth shut. I always thought this was a group for discussion, and I've been around these parts a long time and I've taken some good critique and I've learned some hard lessons. I also think it's okay to discuss, and explain.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. tirediron

tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there's anything bad about what you've done, I'm saying it seems different to me. I understand completely about the agricultural aspect of it, and being a local "spot" puts the whole thing in quite a different light. All I'm saying is that personally, I don't find the "bare" earth an especially attractive background for this subject. I'm guessing that the client was pretty damn happy with these, and since she's paying the bill, not me, that's what matters!!!

3. ColeGauthier

ColeGauthier No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    Awesome work! The first one personally holds a sweet spot for me :) My only nitpick would to have a reflector in the second one to bring that beautiful face to life! Cheers :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. SquarePeg

SquarePeg hear me roar Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit

I like your 2nd set of crops much better. Gorgeous client and pregnancy obviously agrees with her.

• Agree Agree x 1