Most idiotic thing you've ever seen?

Now that's the ultimate definition of "bored"!

Won't be long until Darwinism catches up with that guy.

that made me sick to my stomach cause i saw how it was gonna end for that dude..

md

I guess I'm the odd one out here.
Even though it is crazy and all, I think that was hilarious. :lol:
Think of it as a movie :)

Back to the subject....
The most idiotic thing i saw was an Air Force Officer while in East Timor with the UN.
Let me set the scene.....................
Lucky was working as part of a load team (aircraft handling) and was marshalling an Antonov 124, the biggest cargo plane in the world. We needed to turn this big mutha around so told everyone before it arrived to not stand behind it when it turns (see where this is heading?), anyway, the plane starts to turn and this one officer decides to stand up for a look and a photo just as it guns its engines and whoosh there goes Mr Fool flying through the air and crashing back first into a truck!
He was Medevac'd back to OZ....but he was warned!

luckydog said:
Back to the subject....
The most idiotic thing i saw was an Air Force Officer while in East Timor with the UN.
Let me set the scene.....................
Lucky was working as part of a load team (aircraft handling) and was marshalling an Antonov 124, the biggest cargo plane in the world. We needed to turn this big mutha around so told everyone before it arrived to not stand behind it when it turns (see where this is heading?), anyway, the plane starts to turn and this one officer decides to stand up for a look and a photo just as it guns its engines and whoosh there goes Mr Fool flying through the air and crashing back first into a truck!
He was Medevac'd back to OZ....but he was warned!

Ever see the video of the guy getting sucked through the engine of a Tomcat on the deck of a carrier? :shock: :shock:

Most reactions

Back