What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

mar1u5

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 5, 2009
Messages
640
Reaction score
4
Location
oslo, norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got into photography by documenting my own project cars. Taking pictures grew on me, and as time went by others wanted me to shoot their cars aswell. I've limited myself to shooting cars, but I've set myself a goal this year to get out and do something else besides automotive photography this year.

Seeing as it's winter here in norway with sub zero degrees untill april/may, I can only show you some of my previous work. I'll try and keep the thread as light as possible and only post 1 picture pr post.

I can start out with the hottest car I've gotten to photograph so far: a lamborghini diablo jota se30. A very limited number of cars were produced by lamborghini (read 15 some where...) and most you see are diablo's with a body kit. This is a real jota se30.

Picture was taken outside a school in norway using a canon eos 400d and canon's ef-s 17-55 f2.8 is. Nothing else.

lambo01.jpg
 
wow that is a nice car..
 
Wow, thats a fantastic photo! Colours, contrast and composition are perfect. That would make a super calander shot, I'd put it on my wall.
 
Wow Wow wow .... how you made this light ???
 
Thanks.

The light is all photoshop ;) I posted this one in the "introduce yourself" thread, but I guess not everyone is reading the posts there so here it goes. Same car, another location. This picture is a composit, consisting of the car & ground, hand drawn background, and 2 different photos of some clouds (all my photos, ofcourse)

Canon eos 400d with 17-55 f2.8 is again.

lambo03.jpg
 
1987 Bmw e30 m3, same camera set up as the lambo shots:

bmwm303.jpg


The car was in a very good condition, and is a true classic.
 
Thanks. Now for something tasty, literally :D Vodka, redbull and a flashlight:

ice.jpg
 
Flat black toyota mr2 spyder:

mr2mk3.jpg
 
You like the m3? Then I *think* you're going to like this one aswell:

bmwm301.jpg


:D

Still eos 400 with 17-55. No flashes or anything fancy.
 
No one even mentioned the 3 degree horizon tilt on the 2nd Lambo shot... ;)

They do look incredible!! Other-wordly, almost.
 
Thank you. Yeah, the lambo is a bit crooked, but it'll have to do :)

bmwm302.jpg


EOS 400 with EF-S 17-55 f2.8 still.
 
This car was featured in a movie that's concidered a cult classic here in norway (norwegian movie). The owner does not want to restore it, as the car looked this way even in the movie.

It might not be bright and shiny, but the car has tonns of personality.

chevy.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom