What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

Alright Marius. Got any updates to this thread, you still shooting the D700 or has all the top gear gone now.
 
Alright Marius. Got any updates to this thread, you still shooting the D700 or has all the top gear gone now.

Second that. This is one of my favorite photo threads out there..
 
Oh hai... It's been a while :) Just an update... or something.. I decided to take the year off from photography since I didn't enjoy it that much any more.. Since last time I've mostly been spending time and money trying to put together a decent stereo, and I've taken a few pictures of that (which I assume are totally booring).. Stuff Like:

taurus.jpg

jvcsz2000.jpg


Then I parked by behind by the flowerbed one sunny day and had the sigma 50mm with me...
humle.jpg


I've only had the nikkor 50mm f1.4 + sigma 50mm macro, but today I had to get something a bit more wide angle as my dad is selling his car and I need to take some pictures for the add. Really didn't want to spend any money on this, so I got the cheapest thing I could find: the nikkor 24-85 VR. Took a picture of it...

2485b.jpg


...then I went outside and took a picture with it:

blomster.jpg


link, as I guess the size shown on the forum will be wrong: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/markryder/blomster.jpg

And that's about all I've done all this time :) I might take a few pictures of some cars just to have something to do... or I might not :) Either way, this post isn't any sort of "come back" or anything... I'm still on my "year off". Hopefully inspiration will hit me and I'll be back 100% next year.
 
Well tell me guys how's this one :)

$image-3301851560.webp

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum
 
Why not start your own thread instead of posting in other people's thread?
 
Yeah...bro lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom