Mostly B&W

I have not done this sort of thing yet but have to do it one day as I like it.
I to think if you could have cloned out the lady on the left it would have made a nicer shot.
But overall its is a nice shot and has got me thinking of doing the same soon.
I kind of agree, and when I did a print of it on the iGen @ 14.33" x 26" (at work) on pearlescent tag I did crop that part, however, the 'lady' is no lady, she is my other daughter. :)
EDIT: I just looked at the print, and I was wrong, it was printed just as it is here. I couldn't crop my baby!

Not real sure if I have done this quote thing right so please forgive me if I have got it wrong.
But in answer to you saying that the lady is your other daughter.
Then I fully understand that cropping her out would be so wrong and I'm with ya there.
So I think you have done the right thing on this shot.
I'd be happy to take a look for you.

The link on the OP's post is gone... Can you please not do that, so i can see what the comments were referring to. Without the original link this thread is useless.

In the background, the sign is cropped by the walking person to show only the word 'now' indicating the passing of time and the girls preoccupation in the present. In her mind, "now" is all there is.

I feel like this was an afterthought. If you say you timed all the elements of this photo before hand then so be it. Who am I to say otherwise. I don't buy it.

I didn't see the pictures, but it makes little difference; if a concept or an idea is realised as an afterthought, why do you feel that's invalid?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back