What's new

Mother and Son (Candid Moments)

cruise

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Yesterday I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph a good friend with her son. We had tons of fun shooting at Wheaton Regional Park/ Brookside Gardens. These were just for mom to have fun, relaxed pics with her son as well as to have some bonding time.

I'd love to hear what you think of these Pics

Thanks for Checking these Pics












 
I really like your first photo; very nice!

Was the last photo touched up? I was just curious because of the green trees seem a little overpowering...

Great work overall!
 
The last one is also the best to me :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom