emo TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 504 Reaction score 2 Location Pilipinas Sep 20, 2008 #1 My wife & my 2mos. old daughter C & Cs are welcome.. Thanks for having a peek.. Last edited: Sep 20, 2008
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Endearing scene and pose, pretty wife and beautiful daughter, but I don't like vignettes, which is subjective, and I am not overly fond of the colours you chose, they make the two look like they're a "living bronze statue". I think...
Endearing scene and pose, pretty wife and beautiful daughter, but I don't like vignettes, which is subjective, and I am not overly fond of the colours you chose, they make the two look like they're a "living bronze statue". I think...
DRATOM TPF Noob! Joined Aug 25, 2006 Messages 165 Reaction score 0 Location DFW Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2008 #3 LaFoto took the words out of my mouth. Beautiful family, and wonderful pose, but I am not fond of this post processing for this image.
LaFoto took the words out of my mouth. Beautiful family, and wonderful pose, but I am not fond of this post processing for this image.
emo TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 504 Reaction score 2 Location Pilipinas Sep 21, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thank for your comments.. i'll reedit it when i'm off from work