Motion Moving Inside The Camera...

Audyn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi i've seen thisdone a lot with shots of dancers and ballerina's...it's where the dance starts at one side of the photo and moves to the other...we see every move that they did inside of the photograph. sorry, but i couldn't find any picture that would show what i'm talking about.

I imaging what you're talking about is just a multiple exposure. It's done in a number of ways. What's youre question? If it's "How to" then we'll need to know what sort of equipment you have to shoot with.

Multiple exposure! that's the one! thanks. but what's the most easiest way to do one?

i'm thinking about using noting noting but my camera (Canon AE-1 Program), and maybe a tripod (if needed)

You should find that on the winder is a Multiple Exposure lever, which will let you re-cock the shutter without advancing the film. You will certainly want to shoot with a Tri-pod. You must also half your metered exposure, per image (I think). Best results would probably come from lighting your model and having a very dark background.

Search this board for the term multiple exposures and I'm sure you'll get a good result.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back