What's new

Motocross photos

Adam934MX

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
This is my first year shooting with a DSLR, I'm pretty happy with the results I've got so far. I have a ton to learn and I'm really hoping to improve so any advice or feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

1.
27.jpg


2.
30.jpg


3.
9.jpg


4.
10.jpg


5.
8.jpg


6.
13-1.jpg


7.
32.jpg


8.
22.jpg


9.
1.jpg



10.
19-2.jpg
 
All of the shots are very good with nice color. Great use of DOF in all of them. I'd like to have seen some of these as panning shots with a little slower shutter speed, but they are still very good.
 
Excellent shots and series.........number 11 was the one that got me the most. Thanks for sharing.

-Josh
 
Great shooting!!! Keep it up, can only get better right?
 
Great shots. What combination of camera and lens are you using ?
 
Awesome shots! Love them all!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom