Motocross photos

Adam934MX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These are my shots taken last weekend at Unadilla in New Berlin, New York. Comments and criticism is greatly appreciated as I'm trying to improve.

unadilla32.jpg

unadilla49.jpg

unadilla27.jpg

unadilla19.jpg

unadilla22.jpg

unadilla2.jpg

unadilla18.jpg

unadilla20.jpg

unadilla53.jpg

unadilla3.jpg

unadilla6.jpg

unadilla24.jpg

unadilla30.jpg

unadilla16.jpg

#8 Tells the story... It would almost be better in that series if it were the last photo. Great shots!

Awsome shots! If your not a Pro you should be lol... Hopefully you didnt get hit by any of the Unadilla roost that packs some serious rocks!

You will get more individual C&C if you don't post so many photos in on thread.

That said, 1 and 2 I can do without. 3 and 4 are very nice. 5 and 6 could have been a better if you had moved back a bit so as to get some space over the helmet. 7 is a very nice portrait. I find 9 very funny. Can't help and wonder if he is answering his phone :lol:

Nice series overall.

Number 9 he is removing a goggle cover.... a piece of film that he has 4 or 5 on so when one gets dirty he can quickly remove it and see again!!! But I like the cell phone idea BETTER!!! LOL

Number 9 he is removing a goggle cover.... a piece of film that he has 4 or 5 on so when one gets dirty he can quickly remove it and see again!!! But I like the cell phone idea BETTER!!! LOL

lol, guys, its called a tearoff. haha. my buddy owns a 4wheeler shop and we work on motocross bikes and all that and his son rides, and thats where my photography began, but ya. its a tearoff. lol.

on topic.

i think these are great shots.

what gear you usin?

There are some nice shots but some are too tight and i would like to see the ground on the jump shot to show height

Really great shots, good DOF, crisp images and vibrant colours - just watch for burnt highlights which occur in some of the pics, would also like to know what equipment you were using :)

Great shots!!! My favorites are 3 and 8. I would also like to know what equipment you are using.

Thanks for the comments and criticism everybody. I'm using a D80 and a Sigma 70-200 F/2.8, I've been shooting for a little under a year. 8 of my images will run in next months Racer X, I was unable to post them but they're a lot better than anything I posted in here. I ordered a D300 today also.

8 of my images will run in next months Racer X.

Knew you were a pro, i used to get motocross, and dirtrider magazine for about 5 years or so when I was younger and now a quality shot when I see it.

Thanks for the comments and criticism everybody. I'm using a D80 and a Sigma 70-200 F/2.8, I've been shooting for a little under a year. 8 of my images will run in next months Racer X, I was unable to post them but they're a lot better than anything I posted in here. I ordered a D300 today also.

Sweet ass work dude :thumbup: I'm gonna check out that sigma.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back