What's new

Motorbikes!!!!

j@mes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mine was dirty so i shot at night:):lmao:

1
bikenitedq5.jpg


2
bikenite1hs0.jpg


3
dsc01225uc5.jpg
 
Good shots and nice bikes!

I recognise a GSXR as I had a 2000 model 750.

How do you find using the sony alpha?
 
Good shots and nice bikes!

I recognise a GSXR as I had a 2000 model 750.

How do you find using the sony alpha?

Thanks:thumbup:

Do you still ride?

I am pleased with the camera so far. But take that with a grain of salt, I am still very much a noob and for the most part haven't ventured past the automatic settings.
 
Nice pics...since it was at night, it might have been cool to have all the lights turned on. I don't know, that might have been to much.

All and all I like them, but I'm a sucker for bike photos.

Looks like...GSXr, Hayabusa, ZX, CBR and RC51?...
 
Nice shots, the long exposure has really brought the colours out.

I think no2 is cropped a bit close the the busa though.

Nice bikes :D I currently have a zx7r and a zrx1100 :)
 
Thanks for the feedback:thumbup:

Ok from pic 1 left to right
05 Hayabusa, 06 GSXR 750, 06 R6, 04 Ninja 636,04 600RR and the prettiest one of the bunch is my new Triumph Daytona 675:hugs:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom