What's new

Motorcycle ride anyone?

ScoobyRoo20

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
272
Reaction score
5
Location
N. Texas
1. Chad and Skyler
47b6df10b3127cce9755991e250000000016108AYuGrFi4buT

2.
47b6df10b3127cce97559917a43900000015108AYuGrFi4buT
 
If it's fully charged, it will go fast enough to not need the training wheels. lol
 
#2 is fantastic...I love the idea of the photo...great work on this one.

Number 1 I feel is an uncomfortable crop...
 
Thank you Artemis. I had the cam on zoom and he was coming right at me at 2 miles an hour. lol I feel the same way you do about the crop. I didn't do any cropping myself. I just posted it up cause I liked my husbands expression. Normally when I try to take a picture, he has some goofy grin on his face.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom