Motorway in the Evening

GeorgeUK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbmwforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First test of my tripod today and I'm quite impressed. :)

Here's a motoway shot.

Cam set to Tv, shutter speed of 8 sec. Tiny bit of p'shopping to increase the brightness a bit otherwise untouched.

Various11jan133.jpg

I've took a lot of these, will try and combine some and make an HDR.

Comments/criticism/opinions always welcome :)

hmm, am I missing something.. pictures look the same to me. Like the picture though. I love light trails too. Nice color, almost want just a touch more contrast and saturation.

hmm, am I missing something.. pictures look the same to me. Like the picture though. I love light trails too. Nice color, almost want just a touch more contrast and saturation.

Sorry, my mistake. I added the wrong one. :blushing: Now edited. If you refresh the page the new one should show. :thumbup:

Thanks for the advice, I'm going to have a it more of a go in P'shop and see what I can come up with.

And a bit more photoshop, altering the colour levels and bringing out the sky a touch. :)

MotorwayMOD.jpg

I think this second one actually is much better than the first one. It has a stronger composition. I like both. Also, the last edit on the second picture is awesome. I'd be proud if I had taken that one.

I think this second one actually is much better than the first one. It has a stronger composition. I like both. Also, the last edit on the second picture is awesome. I'd be proud if I had taken that one.

Thank you:)

I agree with your comments, I think the curve in the photo makes it more dyanamic. I tried to be subtle with the purple colouring in the sky as well so it added to the photo without looking unnatural. It is also rotated by one degree to make the horizon totally flat

I was wondering whether it was possible to p'shop the star effect of the right hand streetlamp to the left hand one as well?

Thanks again to all who commented, keep 'em coming. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back