What's new

Mototrials

tmbroe01

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisville, Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some pictures I took at a Mototrials competition in Columbus, IN. Let me know what you all think.

1.
P9150600.jpg



2.
P9150601.jpg


3.
P9150585.jpg


4.
P9150588.jpg


5.
P9150584.jpg


6.
P9150604.jpg
 
I like the last one #6

Yeah, I think that was the best shot I took all day.

Looking through these, I'm wondering If I had my white balance set too warm. The sun was setting, which adds a lot to the warm colors, but I still think my white balance was set wrong. Any opinions?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom