MOTW - Angreag5

Jeff Canes said:
3) Any hobbies? Other that photography.

4) That type car do you own or would like too?

Hobbies other than photography....hmmm....probably sleep and reading. I'm a pretty boring person, but since you mention in your next question, I also enjoy driving my car, which I do not have down here with me at school. I'm a little upset about that, I miss my baby!

DSC_0088copy_filteredsmalllll.jpg

EBphotography said:
Congrats! Have any pets?

Thank you!

Pets: Yes

I miss them all sooo much.

I have 6 cats: Bobo, Blue, Meso, Toby, Duke, and George

Although he's angry in this one (he has no holiday spirit!) BOBO:

bobo_hat.jpg

BLUE (and DUKE in the background, you can only see his ears):

bluecat.jpg

TOBY:

Tobycatcopy.jpg

MESO and BLUE in the background:

Meso.jpg

GEORGE:

Georgewindow.jpg

And I have one dog GRACIE:

Sweet2.jpg

Weeeee that was fun. Much more fun than writing papers. It was a very fun way to spend fifteen minutes of my time not thinking about school! Thank you.

Thanks for all the pics! I love the one of Toby. :)

And your car, holy mackerel!

Lets see the view from your window!

how does gracie cope with being so outnumbered by all of your little feline friends?

why can't you have your car at school? parking issues?

i'm not much of a cat-person, but I love that shot of "george". :thumbup:

If two doves fly into space, and then somehow keep flying all the way to mars, would they colonize mars with a race of super doves hell bent on taking over Earth?

core_17 said:
Those are great pictures of your pets! I love em!

What is your favorite book?

Thank You!

My favorite book....hmm...I don't really have one, but I guess I really like the book I'm reading now In Cold Blood (it's taken me forever to read because of work and school). I also liked The Scarlet Letter, even though I had to read it for school.

JTHphoto said:
how does gracie cope with being so outnumbered by all of your little feline friends?

why can't you have your car at school? parking issues?

i'm not much of a cat-person, but I love that shot of "george". :thumbup:

Gracie does just fine with all the cats, most of the time. The cats are pretty lazy so they usually just hang out on "their" couch and sleep, although George will give her a hard time every once in a while. He'll usually taunt her when she is locked in her crate. He'll walk around in front of her because he knows she can't chase him and it drives her absolutely crazy.

I don't have my car at school because it's far away from home, too far away for me to be able to drive home my self (8.5-10.5 hrs depending on traffic). Hopefully next year I will be able to convince my mom that I can have a my car on campus. It sure would be useful sometimes, but oh well.

panzershreck said:
If two doves fly into space, and then somehow keep flying all the way to mars, would they colonize mars with a race of super doves hell bent on taking over Earth?

No, probably not. Doves are the symbol of peace! It would be like raising attack-lambs?!?!?! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back