MOTW is.....altyfc!!

You must have seen lots of pictures and read lots of descriptions of travel destinations in your line of work. What places would you like to visit?

You must have seen lots of pictures and read lots of descriptions of travel destinations in your line of work. What places would you like to visit?

Places that are on my wishlist that I haven't yet been to are Thailand and Santorini.

I would also like to go on safari in Africa again, and to visit Greenland again.

So far this year, I've been to Scotland (twice), Switzerland, Spain... and soon I'll be off to France... and later in the year, Crete. :)

^^^ Wow, some great travel you've had there!

So of the places you've already been to, tell us of a few that were faves, and why.

Do any of the following appeal to you: bungee jumping, hang-gliding, rappelling (aka abseiling), rock climbing?

^^^ Wow, some great travel you've had there!

So of the places you've already been to, tell us of a few that were faves, and why.

Tanzania - fantastic wildlife, people, accommodation, food, etc. - and company (it was our honeymoon :))

Greenland - utterly remote, wonderful scenery, quite different to anywhere I've been. If you get the opportunity, grab it with both hands! :)

Do any of the following appeal to you: bungee jumping, hang-gliding, rappelling (aka abseiling), rock climbing?

Actually, not especially... I have never done bungee or hanggliding, and I'd be concerned re: safety. I've done gliding, mind.

Abseiling (that's the term I'm familiar with) I tried in school days but was useless at, and I've tried a bit of rock climbing but don't really have the upper body strength or the slight build. Most of my muscles are below the waist (no, that's not a cue for some cheeky remark!!)

how do you feel that i hadn't asked a question until just now?

What are some of the things on your 'bucket list' (things you want to do/see before you die)

car.jpg

you are privileged to live there :)

What are some of the things on your 'bucket list' (things you want to do/see before you die)

Oh goodness knows... there's so much I want to see and do. I really don't know where to start with answering that question. The next box that I want to 'tick' if you like is a marathon I'm planning to do next May. I have done three marathons before, but the last one was 10 years ago now.

you are privileged to live there :)

Actually, that particular pic of my car was taken in Scotland. Having said that, some of the scenery is similar. :)

Most reactions

Back