MOTW - Photo Gal (Carolyn)

core_17 said:
I'm with Alison on this one.

Carolyn...what is your favorite recipe? :mrgreen:

You can visit anytime!

Corry I never use a recipe.....I'm what you might call a creative cook and pretty darn good! I was a professional, personal chef for awhile. My mom taught me the basics of cooking when I was quite young and I just always put together what sounds good. I do go to the farm stand for fresh herbs and vegetables every week and have a few herbs that I grow and use too. So you will rarely get the same exact meal from me....always some slight variation!

oH WAIT I do have a favorite recipe.

Recipe for love

Ingredients
12 drops ylang-ylang essential oil
8 drops lavender essential oil
4 drops patchouli essential oil
60 ml carrier oil (grapeseed oil, jojoba oil or virgin coconut oil)
Procedure
In a 100ml beaker or any glassware, gently add essential oils to carrier oil and mix. Transfer massage oil to final container and label.
To make the love potion stronger, increase the amount of essential oils. Use following percentages as guide:
1% essential oil blend to carrier oil (or 1 drop essential oil to 100 drops carrier oil) makes a weak blend.
2% essential oil blend to carrier oil makes a stronger blend.
2.5% essential oil blend to carrier oil makes a maximum blend.

Note: 20 drops is equivalent to 1 ml. And don’t go overboard, lest you risk turning your love potion to poison. :)

If I knew where to get all those ingredients, I'd totally make that. :p

And I'm a BIT of a creative cook, too. It's getting more and more natural for me. :p

Chiller said:
Thanks Photo Girly..:hug:: Sorry for the toughy question, I will make the next one way easier. We really dig your stuff, and have always wondered how you see what you do.

Your gonna do awesome at this stuf...look at you go already. :D :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Chilley:hug:: and wow another tough one.....I see what I see I think because my mind and my eye are keen to beauty and lucky for me it's everywhere!!

o.k I promised I would be easy.... What music do you really dig. Favorite bands....?

mentos_007 said:
PGirly... I would like to know what is your favourite drink and meal...

I love a good frothy root beer! Ok my favorite drink drink is an espresso martini although I do love a really nice red wine preferably a nice cabernet with my favorite meal of linguni in a white clam sauce with a fresh organic baby green salad....and some multigrain garlic bread( I make the best garlic bread) oh yeah baby.....dang now I am hungry:mrgreen:

mentos_007 said:
hahah thank you Carolyn for your workplace picture! I wasalways curious if you are a "tidy girl" or rather a "messy one" :D now I know :D and thanks for sharing your kitchen :) now I know how to organize a few things in mine :D

You're welcome Mintily......The only place I am messy is in my office....everywhere else I'm kind of a neat freak! Compulsive even.....not one pillow off even an inch!

core_17 said:
If I knew where to get all those ingredients, I'd totally make that. :p

And I'm a BIT of a creative cook, too. It's getting more and more natural for me. :p

Trader joes, whole foods, wild oats....a health food place and even online!!!! Makes for a GREAT massage!! ;)

You will get better and better Corry especially since it interests you and the more you do it the more comfortable you are doing it. I swear sometime I just blow myself away with what I come up with!

photo gal said:
I love a good frothy root beer! Ok my favorite drink drink is an espresso martini although I do love a really nice red wine preferably a nice cabernet with my favorite meal of linguni in a white clam sauce with a fresh organic baby green salad....and some multigrain garlic bread( I make the best garlic bread) oh yeah baby.....dang now I am hungry:mrgreen:

wow that sounds good, you've made me hungry too! thanks for the flower photos above, they're beautiful! those flowers on your island was one of the first things I noticed about your kitchen. that's where i always leave them for my Joy so it's the first thing she sees when she comes home. ;)

Chiller said:
o.k I promised I would be easy.... What music do you really dig. Favorite bands....?

Thanks chilley for another tough one......I do have a special affinity for Rickie lee jones! But as you can see music is a big part of this household and I love it all....well except rap....well very little rap anyway....but my taste in music is quite diverse....and you said you were gonna give me an easy one!

Anyway I went around the house and took pics of just some of our music collection!

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

JTHphoto said:
wow that sounds good, you've made me hungry too! thanks for the flower photos above, they're beautiful! those flowers on your island was one of the first things I noticed about your kitchen. that's where i always leave them for my Joy so it's the first thing she sees when she comes home. ;)

You're welcome and you're a sweet man Jason!:hug::

Thanks Carolyn. What an amazing collection
I noticed Fleetwood Mac...The Dance in your collection. Awesome CD. O.k I really promise this time, the next question I come up will be really easy....k?

Chiller said:
Thanks Carolyn. What an amazing collection
I noticed Fleetwood Mac...The Dance in your collection. Awesome CD. O.k I really promise this time, the next question I come up will be really easy....k?

:hugs: :hugs: thanks chilley!! I look forward to an easy one!

This is funny but because my surgery is tomorrow a nurse from the hospital called and did an interview with me.......she asked some pretty candid questions.....she even asked how often I have a bowel movement! The interview was about 30 minutes long and at the end she told me she really enjoyed our chat!!!!lololololo:sexywink:

Well, when you feel up to it we want to know how the surgery went.

Also, tell us about your family. I know you have children/grandchildren. We'd love to hear about them and see some pictures!

Most reactions

Back