Mount cook

PaulStat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Enjoy ;)

cook059vd.jpg

wow...that is a nice capture. Love the color of the water, just makes me want to jump in! However, that red thing on the post distracted me. But that is an easy fix.

Hadn't even noticed the red thing until you said, now that's all i can see :(

*fires up photoshop*

Beautiful shot! Love the composition and I agree about the water. Very inviting picture...

Great colours, just wondering what it would be like if you panned around to the right a little more. Still, good picture with nice saturation :thumbup:

Apart from the lovely scenery that you have captured here (*racking her brains around her deteriorating geography now, wondering where Mt Cook is and if it is in New Zealand? *), I really like the two blues! The gradient dark, "royal" blue of the sky as opposed to the turquoise of the water. Wow. For that reason also I feel this itch to turn right in the photo and see more of what is there...

LaFoto said:
Apart from the lovely scenery that you have captured here (*racking her brains around her deteriorating geography now, wondering where Mt Cook is and if it is in New Zealand? *), I really like the two blues! The gradient dark, "royal" blue of the sky as opposed to the turquoise of the water. Wow. For that reason also I feel this itch to turn right in the photo and see more of what is there...

Mt Cook is indeed in NZ :), turning right would of given you a view of the lake and some slightly smaller mountains.

new zealand must be one of the most beautiful places in the world... i don't think i have seen a photo from there that i didn't absolutely love... this one is no exception, i'm with lafoto on the different blues, that lake is just an awesome color... i love the mountins too... would love to see more from this area... :thumbup:

wow, amazing shot. ive never seen water with such great color from an angle like that

Most reactions

Back