Mount Recommendations?

BRPerry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Guys,

I've been a reader of the site for quite some time and I finally have an excuse to make an account. So here's the issue:

Recently, some new lenses have come into my possession. Fantastic, I know. But, because I shoot with a Digital Canon Rebel XT, the lenses don't fit my camera. I tried to do a brief internet search to find an appropriate mount, but there were quite a few, all ranging quite a bit in price. If someone could let me know of a mount that is "in good standing" with photo aficionados, I would really appreciate it.

The Lenses:

Kiron 80-200mm f/4.5 MACRO
Kiron 28mm f/2

Canon FD 50mm f/1.8
Canon FD 24mm f/2.8
Canon FD 135mm f/2.8

I think the two brands will require two separate mounts (by the looks of the lenses). Again, I need them to fit a Digital Canon Rebel XT.

Thanks so much in advance for the feedback.

-- Ben

I think the two brands will require two separate mounts (by the looks of the lenses). ...

The Kiron lenses were sold with a variety of mounts. Knowing that they are Kiron lenses tells you nothing about what mount they have. You need to know what mount they have before you can determine if there is an adapter that will work for mounting them on your Canon Rebel XT, which has an EF-S mount.

Most reactions

Back