Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Results from a past hike :sillysmi:

n1230113531199227764gm1.jpg

n12301135308393836623sb3.jpg

n12301135308393847121dr3.jpg

Cheers!

Looks a great place for a hike !!

Unfortunately the weather was making life difficult for you, the lighting looks quite harsh. Nice composition on shots 1 & 3. Maybe on the third shot 2 more steps to the left would have just prevented the tree branches obscuring the mountain a little

To be honest shot 2 doesn't really work for me - the flowers & grass are colourful but don't have enough detail to hold my attention

simon

I agree with simon, number 1 and number 3 are nice composition wise. 2 seems a bit boring regarding composition IMHO and exposure is off.

with #3 i would maybe go with a square crop to get rid of the bottom.

#3 is my fave

I like number 1 the best as it looks like the "Happy Place" you go to when everything goes wrong. :)

Really like the first one. The mountains are so subdued and understated you have to kinda look for them, but when you see them, boom the whole picture comes together. The haze really gives a great sense of distance.

the second one seems very over exposed

I like the third one as well, but I keep wanting to take two steps to the left :D. Again, great sense of distance.

Wow...thanks for all the new comments :)

It is definitely a "happy place" ;) But these pictures make me miss Austria so much...Hopefully I'll be able to work on more pictures like these eventually...

Wow...thanks for all the new comments :)

It is definitely a "happy place" ;) But these pictures make me miss Austria so much...Hopefully I'll be able to work on more pictures like these eventually...

well come to Europe... it is full of chances for such photos and to drink whiskey ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back