E et.mars TPF Noob! Joined May 10, 2009 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 10, 2009 #1 i like to shot the night piece with this mountain this lake and all stars
T timethief TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2009 Messages 909 Reaction score 19 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 10, 2009 #2 They look good. I like the colors alot.
MattXT TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2008 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Location Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2009 #3 Incredible. I love the star trails, how long of an exposure is needed to capture the star trails?
E et.mars TPF Noob! Joined May 10, 2009 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 10, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 timethief said: They look good. I like the colors alot. Click to expand... Thanks MattXT said: Incredible. I love the star trails, how long of an exposure is needed to capture the star trails? Click to expand... capture the star trails you need 20-40 minute exposure thanks for looking
timethief said: They look good. I like the colors alot. Click to expand... Thanks MattXT said: Incredible. I love the star trails, how long of an exposure is needed to capture the star trails? Click to expand... capture the star trails you need 20-40 minute exposure thanks for looking