TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2483442075_5ff78de351.jpg

Comments?

I can't seem to get the image to post so here's the link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sweet_sywren/2483442075/

Thats pretty neat. What mountain is that? I have always loved this particular shot. My parents bought it at some art show in town. I want to travel down to denali to take some shots like this. All I can do from home are horizon shots.

Reflections,%20Mount%20McKinley,%20Denali%20National%20Park,%20Alaska.jpg

I'd wished the breeze would have gone away that day but I didn't have any luck. It's Mt. Adams in Washington State, U.S.

Is that near Mt. Hood? I have friends in Hood River/Trout Lake who might have climbed up part of that.

gahh, it would be so much better if the lake had that glassy look and those kids were there. you cant do anything about that though unfortunately. i probably wouldve shot it landscape rather than portrait, so you get the whole mountain in but not too much sky. its still a pretty good photo though

You could always pour some olive oil in the lake to make it shine more. :p

Mt Hood is in northern oregon I believe. Mt Adams is actually located between St. Helens and Mt. Rainer in Washington, it sits so far back in the cascades most people don't even realize it's there. There are some of the most beautiful lakes around the base.

I wish those kids would have gone away too, unfortunately there was a campground at this particular lake.

You should head up to Hood River and take some pictures of wind and kite surfers this summer. If you have a decent telephoto it would rock. I'm not really sure how to take reflection photos though.

2484252206_1afc7b9c8f.jpg

Here's the landscape version, I didn't realize, until later that I was slighter off center and zoomed in too far to capture what I wanted. Unfortunately at the moment I'm just working with a standard digital camera.

I like this one better, Mt. Adams is sort of a lopsided mountain so it seems ok to leave a little off the right side. I think this picture is much better. Especially with a point and click digital camera.

I just found this in my iPhoto. I took this with my moms Cannon Digital, Its not a great camera but it takes decent shots. Its not really a mountain but its sorta neat. This is literally in my front yard.
IMG_2735.jpg

Wish I had stuff like that in my front yard. I don't do too bad with my camera but it isn't special HP 4MP 7x optical 3x digital zoom.

My front yard consists of a busy road, starbucks and mcdonalds, LOL.

Here's my mom's front yard.

2484104406_a7a81d4952.jpg

2483289547_e195651f2e.jpg

Mt. Rainer from Mckenna, WA

That is beautiful landscape. I like the barn a lot.

Smilemon, could you please change the one photo that you did not take yourself into just a link to it? Thanks.

You live in amazing areas!
Where I am, even a molehill would be called "mountain", it is sooo flat!

Most reactions

Back