G Ganoderma TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 69 Reaction score 0 Aug 23, 2009 #1 some pics from home and on vacation In Malaysia British Columbia, Canada (whistler to Lilloet area). there anyway to get rid of this green glare in photoshop?
some pics from home and on vacation In Malaysia British Columbia, Canada (whistler to Lilloet area). there anyway to get rid of this green glare in photoshop?
Al-Wazeer TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 1,174 Reaction score 0 Location Bahrain (somewhere in mid east) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 23, 2009 #2 All the photos are great, love them all, I think #2 from the end needs some saturation and maybe some contrast, about the last one I don't know how to remove the glare, but the photo is really tilted to the left!, but still nice photos.
All the photos are great, love them all, I think #2 from the end needs some saturation and maybe some contrast, about the last one I don't know how to remove the glare, but the photo is really tilted to the left!, but still nice photos.
DadeCountyAnthony TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Miami, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 23, 2009 #3 Very nice series. I really like them all but specially like #4.