Movie Review: 30 Minutes or Less

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A cute movie, funny at times, not as funny as it thinks at other times. The best way to describe it is that it's a Seth Rogan type of movie that (thankfully) doesn't have Seth Rogan in it. Mindless entertainment, guilty pleasure, whatever you want to call it.

Definitely not worth the price of a ticket, but not bad to watch when it comes out on the TV machine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I figured as much. If I hard more time I'd watch it alone. I grouped it with Shaun of the Dead and Attack the Block. Been watching ATB for a while. Can't watch those with the wife. Shame about ATB though 'cause she loves sci-fi.

Mick

If you like Shaun of the Dead, give Tucker and Dale vs Evil a try. It was very funny in the same was as Shaun of the Dead.

If you like Shaun of the Dead, give Tucker and Dale vs Evil a try. It was very funny in the same was as Shaun of the Dead.

Love Tucker and Dale vs Evil. I told her all about it and showed her all the funny deaths. I don't mean to be morbid (caveat for outsiders) but it was F'n funny.

I actually got to see this movie for free in Los Angeles. Near the Burbank area we have people standing outside the movies handing out passes. They allow you to see movies that are unfinished (the majority time, for me at least, they were near completion in terms of editing) then you need to finish a questionnaire; this was one of the movies I went to go see. 30 Minutes or Less was basically finished with the format and I was able to see a free movie! I agree with the Dmitri on how it's mindless entertainment for a couple of hours. Lots of laughs for the audience I went with and had an overall enjoyable night.

Most reactions

Back