Moving from cropped sensor to FF - 9 months later

1.My self confidence grew with this sensor, its all in the head I know but I do feel more confident with it.
I hear you on this one. I recently rented a 5DMkIII with a 70-200 f/2.8 and a 16-35 f/2.8. Jeez. Just ask my wife how depressed I was when I had to give those back and shoot with my Rebel XSi and kit lenses again... :blue: I literally didn't touch my camera for 3 weeks.
That is a bummer, the 5D III is an great camera, going back to an XSi must be a pain :(
Save up and get a used or referbished 5D III
Thanks, yeah, it was a real bummer! Saving up as we speak.. but it's going to take a lot of pennies! :confused:

1.My self confidence grew with this sensor, its all in the head I know but I do feel more confident with it.
I hear you on this one. I recently rented a 5DMkIII with a 70-200 f/2.8 and a 16-35 f/2.8. Jeez. Just ask my wife how depressed I was when I had to give those back and shoot with my Rebel XSi and kit lenses again... :blue: I literally didn't touch my camera for 3 weeks.
That is a bummer, the 5D III is an great camera, going back to an XSi must be a pain :(
Thanks, yeah, it was a real bummer! Saving up as we speak.. but it's going to take a lot of pennies! :confused:
I'll throw in a penny for your bucket !!
But you'll have to pay for shipping of that penny. :)

Awesome, dont give up, be strong and patient, getting the 5D III will be worth it!!!

I'll throw in a penny for your bucket !!
But you'll have to pay for shipping of that penny. :)
Hmm.. maybe send me some good vibes instead? :) Or hold it for me for when I make a trip to Michigan? ;)

Awesome, dont give up, be strong and patient, getting the 5D III will be worth it!!!
Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back