What's new

Nikon P6000, what a surprisingly good camera!

Tartness90947

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 6, 2025
Messages
127
Reaction score
150
Location
Devizes, Wiltshire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I have had a P7000 and a P7800 in the past and was always impressed with their performance and particularly liked the P7000 for it's CCD sensor. I had been looking online for a while to try and find one at a reasonable price but had to give up. Then I noticed an article about the P6000 and found they were selling for a lot less than the P7000 and after reading up on the P6000, I decided to get one off E-Bay. The reviews were very conflicting but I like to come to my own conclusions and this was the cheapest option for me as a small pocket camera with a viewfinder and a camera capable of shooting RAW. The photos attached are all taken from inside my home and all hand held at very slow speeds and then processed through Aiarty software first then Luminar Neo, followed by Photoscape X Pro for framing and B/W conversions etc. I am actually blown away at how good this tiny little camera is and I am so glad that I bought it even though it does not have the focal length range of the P7000, it is more compact and still has that fabulous CCD sensor.
PXL_20260515_083227555-EDIT.webp
PXL_20260514_120635153.webp
PXL_20260515_083247341.webp
PXL_20260515_083237902.webp
DSCN1951-DrewsMeadow-Devizes-Wiltshire.webp
DSCN1950-Ornament-Devizes-Wiltshire.webp
DSCN1949-TeddyBears-Devizes-Wiltshire.webp
DSCN1948-CoffeePot-Devizes-Wiltshire-PC.webp
DSCN1945-WallArt-Devizes-Wiltshire.webp
DSCN1944-Glasses-Devizes-Wiltshire.webp
DSCN1944-Glasses-Devizes-Wiltshire-BW-RED.webp
DSCN1944-Glasses-Devizes-Wiltshire-BW-HC.webp
DSCN1943-Candles-Devizes-Wiltshire.webp
DSCN1952-DrewsMeadow-Devizes-Wiltshire.webp
DSCN1942-Pumpkins-Devizes-Wiltshire.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom