What's new

Moving Harley

schumionbike

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
1
Location
Houston, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please C&C

DSC_4155edited.jpg
 
The car in the background really kills the picture.
 
08 roadking.105 anniversary
cool pic
 
I agree that the van kills it but not too bad of a job at panning. Keep trying and you'll get even better. GL!
 
thanks guys!! I wasn't about the van in the back but that was the only motorcycle saw in the whole two days I was panning!!!! Motorcycles make the best subject I think because you can clearly see the rider.
 
Call me weird if you will but I actually like the car in the back. It looks a bit like a hearse and reminded me of why I don't own a bike anymore. Got tired of people trying to kill me all the time :grumpy:
 
I think I wouldn't care about the van if the rider were more in focus and coming toward the camera instead of away, but it's a good attempt.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom