JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
As seen from the back of a $5 bill. Taken with a Lensbaby 2 lens
Wasn't expecting this, very nice. I wish I had a lensbaby. Did you spend the five yet?
I have seen the writing on the wall
Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Just the photo for JonMikal's sons to look at and get the shivers yet again cause there, again, is the large man on the chair. Whoa!
The effect given by the lensbaby will enhance their shivers
.
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.