Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Time to celebrate!!

:cheers: :band: :mrgreen:

Don't forget to fire your arms :gun:

In related news, MDowdy has passed Voods as our top board spammeister. Go Matty!! Woohooo!

congrats to all :D

:gun: :cheers: :gun:

::: fires off 5 rounds from his 30/30 winchester, jacks open action, checks magazine, leans rifle against porch railing; picks up his .38 snubnose revolver, fires 5 more rounds into the air, spins open action, drops smoking shells to the deck; picks up 10-guage full choke shotgun (bought at k-mart!) and adds 7 more rounds of buckshot to the spray of lead flying through the air, rubs left shoulder vigourously, inhales the sweet scent of cordite, gathers all three guns, and retreats to the cellar for a couple hours with some swabs and wd40. (except for the shooting, all true) :::

:band:

Thanks everyone :D ... the first day at TPF just feels like yesterday.

I remember my initial days when I used to spend time ONLY at General Photography Camera Q&A / Photo Gallery and thought this was a very uptight / serious community :). It was many weeks later that I discovered that there were many rooms down south :).

This is where I first heard the alphabets DOF :). This forum has been helpful to me in many ways.

Thank you. You guys are the best! :thumbsup:

vonnagy said:
Time to celebrate!!

:cheers: :band: :mrgreen:

Don't forget to fire your arms :gun:

In related news, MDowdy has passed Voods as our top board spammeister. Go Matty!! Woohooo!

Thanks Mark and congratulations to Matt!
You've now made me feel the need to get the FAL down to the range again!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back