Mt. Lemon Trip (try it again)

I love the pictures. I can't get the luminosity on my HDR photos to "pop" like your pictures do. That is what I really like about your pictures. I have Photmatix, Lightroom and photoshop but still cant get my images to have the virbrant luminosity of these posted images. Any suggestions or books the group can refer me to so I can learn how to get my HDR images to have the "popping" vibrant luminosity these pictures display?

since you have photo shop duplicate layer from your layer box and select the half white/black circle in the bottom. Now choose selective coloring. I use this a lot for my images almost every one because I love color. Use the white in the drop down menu and adjust the black slide to the left a little not to much. This will make your whites whiter like Color safe bleach:lmao:, now select the grey color and adjust that to the left as well and this will brighten you image making it somewhat more vibrant but not the same as using brighten and contrast. If you slide to the left it brightens in a magical way if you slide to the right (some pictures I slide the right) this will darken your image in a Dark Magical way. This is how I get my POP.

hope this works out for you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back