mt. ranier fog

nokk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
finally made it back home and started really editing photos. these are some of my foggy landscape shots from my day in mt. ranier np. it was so foggy that i never saw the top of the mountain. the eastern exit wasn't accessible due to construction, so i was a little rushed since i had to drive back through the park and around the southern side to my overnight stay. not the best visit ever, but i still love this park.

52426843463_75a67e5bfe_o.jpg

52426843423_2e1a5fe87d_o.jpg

52426782745_403abaa3f6_o.jpg

52426782750_425eae3de2_o.jpg

52412527938_5136cf102b_o.jpg

52396643458_af11f2d784_o.jpg

Good shots...can't help but think that these may be better in B&W.

Nice Set!

Really Nice set.

Very nice. Drove through there this summer wish I had time to enjoy the park.

These are great! I actually like the color peeking through the fog. #s 2 and 4 are blowing me away. Very subtle coloring, and the fog becomes an element that adds depth to the image. Beautiful work!

thanks warfarin and terri, much appreciated.

I keep returning to these, because it's such a lovely set. :)

May I offer a suggestion? The placement of your watermark in #s 2, 3 and 4 is quite prominent, to the point where it pulls the eye away. I see that in other images you have placed it on the bottom of the frame, which works much better as it is not intrusive.

Would you consider moving the watermarks in these shots to the bottom, too? Would love to see them like that! ;)

I keep returning to these, because it's such a lovely set. :)

May I offer a suggestion? The placement of your watermark in #s 2, 3 and 4 is quite prominent, to the point where it pulls the eye away. I see that in other images you have placed it on the bottom of the frame, which works much better as it is not intrusive.

Would you consider moving the watermarks in these shots to the bottom, too? Would love to see them like that! ;)
thanks terri. i just stick the watermarks wherever i can easily see them. it's just for the web, which i don't take too seriously. my intended form of presentation is print and no watermark is required for that.

Most reactions

Back